Dutch Speed Trader Is Taking on Citadel in U.S. ETF MarketBy
Wider spreads on less traded ETFs are opportunities, firm says
Flow Traders’ ‘sophisticated’ algorithms mean better prices
A high-speed trader in Amsterdam with just 300 employees is taking on American Goliaths like Citadel on their own turf.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards