Clinton Campaign Touts New Endorsements From Business LeadersBy
List of over 40 backers heavy on technology, entertainment
Democrat seeking to bolster credentials on economic concerns
Hillary Clinton’s campaign on Friday announced endorsements from more than 40 business leaders, including some longtime Democratic donors, as she tries to emphasize her economic credentials going into her first face-to-face debate with Republican Donald Trump next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting