Vodafone Squeezed in Egypt as State-Backed Partner Turns RivalBy and
Egypt Telecom plans own wireless service, may exit venture
Deadline to seek new 4G license looms for Vodafone, Orange
Vodafone Group Plc is getting squeezed in Egypt as its state-backed partner embarks on a solo push into wireless services -- crowding the market with a fourth provider while potentially leaving its U.K.-based ally to fend for itself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself