U.K. Bonds Rise Most in Six Weeks After Debt Sale, BOE BuybackBy and
DMO sells 2.5 billion pounds of gilts due in July 2047
Debt office allots 30-year bonds at lowest yield on record
U.K. 10-year bonds rose the most in six weeks as demand increased at an auction of longer-dated gilts and investors offered fewer securities to the Bank of England in its latest buyback operation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’