Trump Versus Clinton Leaves Opera Fans With Wagnerian DilemmaBy
‘It’s a killer conflict,’ says hedge fund manager George Weiss
Some are drawn to ‘bloodsport,’ others repelled by it
The Metropolitan Opera will open its season on the same night as the first U.S. presidential debate, forcing a difficult choice on its patrons: Tristan und Isolde or Donald and Hillary?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt