Refugee Crisis Shapes Swedish Budget as More Seen as Not EnoughBy and
Sweden’s government presented an expansionary budget and predicted finances will return to balance in 2018 amid increased spending to absorb a record inflow of refugees over the past two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner