Viacom Said to Abandon Plan to Sell Stake in Paramount PicturesBy , , and
Viacom Inc. is no longer actively pursuing the sale of a stake in Paramount Pictures, according to people familiar with the matter, after the owners decided the movie studio is one of the company’s key assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States