Oracle Sales Miss Estimates on Slow Transition to CloudBy
Demand sluggish for traditional data, business software
Cloud revenue now makes up 11% of company’s quarterly sales
Oracle Corp. reported quarterly revenue that fell short of analysts’ estimates, highlighting its struggles to transition to new cloud-based services amid the sluggish performance of its traditional database and business software.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt