iPhone Fever Sets Up Apple’s Biggest Weekly Gain in YearsBy
Apple Inc.’s shares are poised for their first weekly gain of 10 percent or more since 2013 as the company gets ready to start selling its newest smartphones, the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. The stock reached a high for the year on Thursday, adding to gains on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. A double-digit percentage advance for the week would be the 10th since the iPhone was introduced in January 2007, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap