Battle for South Africa’s Finances Rages on Multiple FrontsBy and
Zuma, Gordhan spar for control of Treasury, tax agency
President denies being at war with his finance minister
South Africa’s government appears to be at war with itself, as President Jacob Zuma and his Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan grapple for control of the nation’s finances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again