Apollo Weighs Higher Bid for Danish Phone Carrier TDCBy , , and
Buyout firm Apollo is raising financing as it explores new bid
Other private equity firms may also bid for the carrier
Buyout firm Apollo Global Management LLC is considering a higher offer for Danish phone company TDC A/S after an initial approach was rejected in July, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations