Andurand Stays Bullish on Oil, Predicting ‘Hefty’ Drop in SupplyBy and
Hedge fund manager sees stocks falling in last half of 2017
$1.2 billion fund gained 4.2 percent in August, beating peers
Pierre Andurand, the hedge fund manager who foresaw oil’s plunge in 2014, says he expects a “hefty" decline in global crude stockpiles next year that should drive prices higher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans