Marco Polo Marine Plans to Delay Payment on Bonds in SingaporeBy
Shipping services company joins others in seeking forbearance
Company has S$50 million of 5.75% bonds due on Oct. 18
A Singapore provider of barges and tugs for coal, steel scrap and iron ores plans to ask bondholders for approval to delay paying S$50 million ($37 million) of securities due next month after appointing an external adviser to review its business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner