U.K. Likely to Invoke Article 50 in January, Nigel Farage SaysBy and
Farage says he has no regrets over U.K. decision to leave EU
Theresa May has said Article 50 won’t be triggered in 2016
Former U.K. Independence Party leader Nigel Farage said the British government will likely trigger formal talks to leave the European Union in January.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures