Years-Long Copper Glut Can Still Flush Out Deals for AntofagastaBy and
Miner keeps vigil for bargains as rout spurs industry distress
Company also interested in exploration projects in Argentina
As metals from silver to zinc rally, copper is stuck in a glut that will probably last another two or three years, and that may flush out bargains, according to Antofagasta Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again