Crops Would Eclipse Drugs at Bayer After Monsanto Deal: ChartBy
The balance seems to be shifting at Bayer AG. By buying Monsanto Co., the German company would see its crop-science unit surpass pharmaceuticals in sales. The health-care business generated about 44 percent of sales last year, more than any other Bayer division.
Watch Next: Will Bayer's $56.5 Billion Offer Woo Monsanto?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Dollar Steady, Oil Rises as European Stocks Falter: Markets Wrap