Commodities Hiring Spree at VTB Kicks Off in Europe and AsiaBy and
Russia’s No. 2 bank to expand in Zug, Singapore and Hong Kong
Lender plans to increase commodities staff and revenue by 50%
The investment-banking unit of Russia’s second-biggest lender is kicking off a commodities hiring spree led by a former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. executive to boost staff and revenue in the operations about 50 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States