Christie Provokes Sharp Opinions at GW Bridge Jury SelectionBy
‘It should be Chris Christie on trial,’ potential juror says
Kelly, Baroni accused of snarling traffic to punish mayor
Potential jurors considered for the George Washington Bridge traffic case expressed a wide range of political opinions in court, like New Jersey Governor Chris Christie should be on trial instead of two allies. Others said Christie has done a great job, or the media can’t be trusted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders