Argentine Inflation Rate Falls Most in 2016 on Gas Price TariffsBy
August CPI of 0.2% is down from 2% in June and 3.1% in July
High court ruling on rolling back gas tariff increases cited
Argentina’s monthly inflation decelerated at the fastest pace this year after the government was ordered by the Supreme Court to temporarily roll back gas tariff increases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing