Even Catalan Separatists Are Tiring of Endless Independence PushBy
Regional government aims to be ready for split by next year
Support for independence has dipped as campaign drags on
The massed ranks of the separatist movement hauled themselves out onto the streets of Catalonia again Sunday for their annual march to demand independence from Spain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’