Failed Paris Car Bomb Attack Guided From Syria, Prosecutor SaysBy , , and
Three women arrested near Paris in relation to abandoned car
Suspects aged 19, 23, and 39; youngest one stabbed policeman
The failed car bombing in Paris that led to the arrest of three women Thursday night was organized by Islamic State from Syria, the Paris prosecutor said at a press conference.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing