New Kind of Correlation Spotted in Factors Obsessing Wall StreetBy
Unified moves among groups rise to record, Bernstein data show
Search for factor diversification becomes more difficult
One selling point of a newfangled investment strategy that has swept Wall Street is diversification through factors: buy stocks with high dividends, and your results will vary from those chosen for price momentum. But what if that benefit broke down?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’