New Kind of Correlation Spotted in Factors Obsessing Wall StreetBy
Unified moves among groups rise to record, Bernstein data show
Search for factor diversification becomes more difficult
One selling point of a newfangled investment strategy that has swept Wall Street is diversification through factors: buy stocks with high dividends, and your results will vary from those chosen for price momentum. But what if that benefit broke down?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's