Palestinian Court Postpones Vote Seen Testing Abbas’s StrengthBy and
Another court hearing on challenge to vote slated for December
Election seen as referendum on President Abbas’s rule
The Palestinian Supreme Court ordered the suspension of Oct. 8 municipal elections that were seen as a referendum on President Mahmoud Abbas’s rule.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis