‘Unsexy’ Business Software to Sell? This U.K. Firm Will BuyBy
Micro Focus gets Hewlett Packard’s tools in $8.8 billion deal
U.K. company expands despite falling pound after Brexit vote
While much of the technology industry fixates on the latest hot releases -- virtual reality, drones or a new iPhone -- U.K. software provider Micro Focus International Plc avoids the spotlight.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing