Spurned by Hershey, Mondelez Pushes Into U.S. Chocolate MarketBy
Snack giant to use Oreo brand to boost domestic candy sales
Headwinds overseas have forced company to seek growth at home
Mondelez International Inc. wanted Hershey Kisses and Reese’s Pieces. The global snack giant will have to settle for Oreo candy bars instead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards