Spurned by Hershey, Mondelez Pushes Into U.S. Chocolate MarketBy
Snack giant to use Oreo brand to boost domestic candy sales
Headwinds overseas have forced company to seek growth at home
Mondelez International Inc. wanted Hershey Kisses and Reese’s Pieces. The global snack giant will have to settle for Oreo candy bars instead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’