Nordic Media Giant Merges Tech Operations to Take on GoogleBy
Nordic media group Schibsted ASA is combining technological development at its biggest newspapers, including the Swedish tabloid Aftonbladet and the Norwegian daily Aftenposten, to claw back revenue from technology giants such as Google and Facebook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's