Corporate Europe Embraces Bonds as Yields Plunge to Record LowBy
Another 2.1 billion euros of sales added to week’s tally
Negative yields have spread to non-financial euro bonds
There’s no stopping the flood of corporate bond sales in Europe, with companies locking in record-low borrowing costs on another 2.1 billion euros ($2.4 billion) of debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders