Philippines’ Duterte Regrets Tirade After U.S. Drops MeetingBy and
Duterte said he would curse Obama in Laos if drug war raised
Later said he regretted it came across as personal attack
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte sought to mend fences after his expletive-laden tirade against Barack Obama prompted the U.S. president to cancel a one-on-one meeting in Laos.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders