China's Export Machine Is Grabbing More of the Global MarketBloomberg News
Nation’s rising share risks fanning tensions over global trade
China takes ‘drubbing’ at G-20 meet over steel exports
China is eating up a larger chunk of the world’s shrinking trade pie.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing