Space Com Plummets to 10-Year Low After SpaceX Blow Up: ChartBy
Space Communication Ltd. shares plunged as much as 49 percent, the most on record, before trimming the drop to 33 percent after its communication satellite Amos-6 was destroyed in the SpaceX launcher fire in Florida. Facebook Inc. and Eutelsat Communications canceled service agreements after the accident, and a planned takeover by a Chinese investor is in jeopardy. Israeli government officials and industry heads held an emergency meeting on Sunday to discuss the loss of the satellite.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself