Merkel Seen Defying Populists to Stay on Course to 2017 VoteBy
‘There is no alternative,’ says Berenberg’s Holger Schmieding
Unpopular refugee policy diminishes Merkel’s authority: Spiro
Angela Merkel’s humiliation in her political home state provides further evidence to her opponents that Germany’s first female chancellor has had her day. It may instead make her more likely to run for a fourth term.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing