Rocket Falls After Fashion Group Writedown Hurts ProfitsBy and
Stock falls as much as 12 percent, most in four months
Jefferies says valuation methodology is ‘overconfident’
Rocket Internet SE shares fell the most in more than four months after a writedown of e-retailer Global Fashion Group contributed to a first-half loss of 617 million euros ($690 million) at the German startup factory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans