Brexit Threat to Tallest City of London Tower Seen Reducing GlutBy
22 Bishopsgate would add 1.4 million square feet of space
Developers face higher building costs because of weak pound
Investors in the City of London’s tallest office tower will this month be asked if they want to go ahead with construction. A lot of developers in the financial district will be hoping they don’t.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself