DraftKings Seals $150 Million in Funding Amid Legal BattlesBy
VC co-founded by owner of Washington Capitals joins investors
Daily fantasy sports site still faces regulatory hurdles
Fantasy-sports company DraftKings Inc. closed $150 million of new funding Thursday in an oversubscribed round that included Revolution Growth, the venture firm co-founded by sports magnate Ted Leonsis, according to Chief Executive Officer Jason Robins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders