DraftKings Seals $150 Million in Funding Amid Legal BattlesBy
VC co-founded by owner of Washington Capitals joins investors
Daily fantasy sports site still faces regulatory hurdles
Fantasy-sports company DraftKings Inc. closed $150 million of new funding Thursday in an oversubscribed round that included Revolution Growth, the venture firm co-founded by sports magnate Ted Leonsis, according to Chief Executive Officer Jason Robins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap