Battery Maker Helping Power China Electric Car Boom Plans IPOBy
CATL forecasts $15 billion in sales by 2020 on China’s EV boom
Battery maker behind BYD plans first overseas plant in Europe
Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., China’s second-biggest maker of batteries for electric vehicles, is planning an initial public offering to fund an expansion as the government pushes to boost the sale of plug-in cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap