Novartis Dissolves Its Cell Therapy Unit, Cutting 120 PositionsBy and
Novartis AG said it will fold its specialized cell and gene therapies unit into other parts of the company, leading to about 120 job cuts months before seeking approval for a new type of cancer treatment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt