Banks Make Biggest Loan Since Turkish Coup to Back Port ProjectBy
Six Turkish banks lent 1.02 billion euros ($1.14 billion) to a venture run by companies owned by billionaire Ferit Sahenk and businessman Serdar Bilgili for the development of Istanbul’s Galataport, the biggest financing for a project since a failed coup in July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing