Unemployed Italians Lead Europe in Abandoning Job Hunt: ChartBy and
Going from the final quarter of 2015 through March of this year, 37 percent of unemployed Italians gave up their job search, while only 13 percent landed new work and a full half found their status unchanged. On the opposite end of the scale, very few Greeks -- just 1 percent -- gave up their job hunt while only 4 percent found new employment in the economically hard-pressed nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Stocks Snap 2-Day Slump: Oil Spurs Energy Shares: Markets Wrap
- China Hits Back on Trump Tariffs as Europe Off Hook for Now