September in Play for Bond Traders as Goldman Sees 40% Fed OddsBy and
Two-year note yields rise to highest since early June
Probability of Fed rate hike by December rises above 60%
A September interest-rate increase by the Federal Reserve, an unthinkable move just two months ago, is now very much on the table, according to Goldman Sachs Group Inc. The bond market concurs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap