Cruise Operator Hurtigruten Said to Attract Private Equity FirmsBy and
EQT, Bain Capital, TPG said to mull bids for Norwegian company
ABG Sundal and Goldman Sachs advising owner TDR on the sale
Norwegian cruise operator Hurtigruten ASA has attracted interest from buyout firms EQT Partners AB, Bain Capital and TPG, according to people familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders