China’s Postal Savings Bank Said to Win $8 Billion IPO ApprovalBy
Lender moves closer to world’s biggest share sale this year
Postal Savings Bank has more outlets than any listed lender
Postal Savings Bank of China Co., moving closer to the world’s biggest share sale this year, won Hong Kong stock exchange approval for an initial public offering that could raise about $8 billion, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day