Bad Dream Comes True for Quants as Momentum Trade Goes Low BetaBy
Momentum and low-volatility trade begin to deteriorate
Additonal factors creep into single-factor smart-beta ETFs
A bad quarter for automated managers is an example of what can happen when the lines blur around one of today’s hot-button investment themes: factors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas