China Plans to Open Up More Industries to Private InvestorsBloomberg News
Sectors like oil, gas drilling to be opened to private firms
Plan comes as private investment growth slows to record low
China will open sectors including oil and gas drilling to private capital to counter record-low investment growth by non-state firms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas