Unorthodox Economics Gets Sentiment Wake-Up Call in HungaryBy
Index drops as business confidence at weakest since 2013
Lack of private investment hinders expansion, analyst says
The Hungarian government’s message that unconventional policies will kick start growth doesn’t seem to be getting through to businesses and their customers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations