SunEdison Yieldco Said to Seek Sale of U.K. Solar PortfolioBy , , and
Portfolio makes up most of TerraForm’s U.K. solar holdings
About five companies said to be in second round of bidding
TerraForm Power Inc., a holding company founded and controlled by the bankrupt clean-energy giant SunEdison Inc., is seeking to sell about 365 megawatts of solar farms in the U.K., according to two people familiar with the plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing