Trump’s Call for Rules Freeze Gets Cold Shoulder From Bank LobbyBy and
Proposal could prevent positive changes, Chamber unit says
Wall Street wary of candidate’s support for Glass-Steagall
Donald Trump’s call for a moratorium on new regulations is getting a chilly reception in Washington’s financial-services lobbying community, where battle-weary trade groups are warning that the Republican presidential nominee’s plans could bring risks along with any rewards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt