Tencent Said to Market $3.5 Billion Supercell Acquisition LoanBy
Five-year non-recourse facility split into two parts: people
Facility to back purchase of the Finnish maker of mobile games
Tencent Holdings Ltd. has started marketing a $3.5 billion loan to lenders to back its purchase of a majority stake in Supercell Oy from SoftBank Group Corp., people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas