High-Risk ‘Shadow’ Credit in China Put at $2.9 Trillion by IMFBy
International Monetary Fund staff said that 19 trillion yuan ($2.9 trillion) of Chinese “shadow” credit products are high-risk compared with corporate loans and highlighted the danger that defaults could lead to liquidity shocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn