U.S. Corn Production Outlook Beats Estimates on Yield BoostBy
Futures fall to lowest since 2014; output to rise to record
Soybean prices drop as U.S. forecasts biggest crop ever
U.S. farmers are poised to collect a bigger-than-anticipated corn crop, according to the latest government outlook, as favorable Midwest weather boosts yield potential.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone